- Your L.BRUAT watch should be checked at least once every two years. Entrust your watch to an authorized L.BRUAT service center or an official L.BRUAT retailer.
- To keep your watch water-resistant, make sure that its sealing features are tested at every check-up.
- Do not move the crown or press the buttons when you are in water.
- Rinse off your watch with fresh water after any immersion in seawater.
- Dry your watch with a soft cloth whenever it gets wet.
- Have your watch checked for water-resistance by an authorized L.BRUAT service center or an official L.BRUAT retailer each time the case is opened.
- The water-resistance of your watch is indicated on the case back.
Rubber straps L.BRUAT
- Avoid contact with water and dampness to prevent discoloration and deformation.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight to prevent the color from fading.
- Do not forget that rubber is permeable. Therefore avoid contact with greasy substances and cosmetic products.
- If you have a problem with your rubber strap, please contact your nearest official L.BRUAT retailer.
- Watch batteries can last between two and five years, depending on the watch type, its size and the amount of energy used by the various functions.
- Replacing the battery .We recommend that you contact an authorized L.BRUAT service center or an official L.BRUAT retailer, as they are equipped with the tools and apparatus required to carry out the work and the necessary checks in a professional manner. A worn-out battery should be replaced immediately in order to reduce the risk of leakage and consequent damage to the movement.
- To prevent malfunctions of your watch avoid coming into contact with magnetic fields such as those of magnets, loudspeakers, cell phones, refrigerators, etc.